Top Superfoods To Make Your Skin Naturally Healthy
What you eat can significantly affect your skin health. Make sure you’re getting enough essential nutrients to protect your skin. The foods on this list are great options to keep your skin perfect this winter.
Top Superfoods For Dry & Inflamed Skin
Dry & Inflammations Skin: Causes & Risk Factors
Such skin can cause one or more of the following:
- Feeling of tightness in the skin, especially after showering
- Skin feels rough and looks rough
- Itching and redness
- Deep cracks that can bleed
Below are the top foods you need to include in your diet to avoid dry skin.
Avocado's Benefits For Dry Skin
Anti-Inflammation Mask Recipe: Mix 1⁄2 avocado with yogurt and raw organic honey in equal proportions for a moisturizing mask.
Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and wash off with warm water. Your skin will become soft and hydrated
Water Natural Super Powers
Drink plenty of water. Drinking at least 8 glasses a day will help flush out toxins and moisturize your skin from the inside out. Even two weeks of increased water intake should be enough to see how hydration affects your skin .
Flaxseed Oil And Its Benefits For Dry Skin
Flaxseed oil is recommended to drink 1 tbsp. spoon, 1-2 times a day, 15-20 minutes before meals. Well, if its taste is completely unpleasant to you, you can add it to various salads, yogurts, kefir, smoothies, and other food dishes.
DIY Mask With Flaxseed Oil
Recipe for a highly nourishing mask for dry and inflamed skin, or rough and chapped skin:Take 1 raw egg yolk and add 1 teaspoon of flaxseed oil and the same amount of honey to it. Stir everything, and put the container with the mixture in hot water for a few minutes.
Apply the already warm mass to the face, and after 15 minutes, rinse with lukewarm water.
Sensitive & Dry Skin Protection Tips
- Drink plenty of water
- Alcohol in large quantities is prohibited, as this can lead to dehydration and, as a result, dry skin
- Sleep is very important
- Avoid stress
- Use a good moisturizer with natural ingredients
Superfoods That Help Slow Aging
Antioxidant rich foods: oranges, strawberries, kiwi, carrots, broccoli, onion, red wine, green tea, mango, garlic.
To maximize your antioxidant intake, load your plate with a bright rainbow of colorful of vegetables, fruits, and seafood. Read on for the top most powerful anti-aging superfoods.
Turmeric Powerful Anti-Wrinkles Impact
What’s the Best Way to Get It?
Try a turmeric face mask at home to see how well the spice works on your skin:
Mix until smooth 50 grams of natural yogurt, 1 tablespoon of honey, and 1 teaspoon of turmeric and apply to your face. Keep the mask on for 15 minutes, then rinse off with water.
Incredible Anti-Aging Benefits Of Cow Milk
In addition to drinking milk as usual, try including it in your daily routine:
- Smoothie: Mix it with herbs and a little fruit for a nutritious snack.
- Milk Oatmeal: This is a tasty and more nutritious alternative to the water option.
- Coffee: Add milk to coffee and add more nutrients to your drink.
Blueberries - The Best Wrinkles Fighter
- Retinol "soothes" the skin of the face, reduces the production of subcutaneous sebum.
- B vitamins - help to control skin diseases.
- Flavonoids make the skin soft and smooth.
- Vitamin C rejuvenates the skin.
- Magnesium improves facial blood circulation.
DIY Blueberries Anti-Aging Mask
- Blueberries - 1 tablespoon
- Strawberries - 1 teaspoon
- Sour cream - 1 tablespoon
- lemon juice - 5 drops.
Get Glowing Skin With Proper Superfoods
Superfoods For Naturally Glowing Skin
Healthy fats are an incredibly important nutrient to include in your diet if you want to keep your skin glowing. Fortunately, nature has provided us with many foods that contain essential fats to help promote your natural glow - Salmon, Sardines, Anchovies, Nuts, Oysters and Mussel, Sesame Oil
Having enough EFA in the body provides the following benefits:
- protected from sunlight damage
- keeps skin glowing
Fatty Fish - The Best Food For Skin Glow
Such fish helps provide good hydration, which is reflected in your skin. A sufficient amount of omega-3in the body take care of your skin from the inside out and contribute to your natural incredible skin glow. If you do not like the taste of fish, you can buy a fish oil in capsules at the pharmacy.
Walnuts For a Perfect Skin Glow
Zinc is essential for your skin to function properly as a barrier, to heal wounds, and fight bacteria and inflammation. Walnuts are a good source of essential fats, zinc, vitamin E, selenium, and protein - so if you haven't already added these nuts in your daily diet, do it soon to get a naturally glowing and healthy skin. Eat 30 grams of nuts daily for the best looking skin
DIY Mask For Incredible Glowing Skin
- Powerful antioxidants help detoxify the skin
- Its antibacterial and antiviral properties make it beneficial for the skin
- Keeps skin soft, smooth and radiant
It helps to clear the face of dark spots, acne and give a delicate glow.
Share Your Experience
Ask a Question
About this article
Last updated: November 06, 2020